- 6 YAUMI burger buns
- 1 kg minced beef
- Salt and ground pepper
- 6 sliced cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle the ground beef evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl
- Gently form the meat into 6 balls, then lightly press into 4-inch-wide, 1-inch-thick patties
- Preheat a grill to high
- Season the patties with salt and pepper.
- Grill, undisturbed, until marked on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn and grill until the other side is marked and the patties feel firm, 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Top each burger with 1 slice cheese during the last 2 minutes of cooking to melt.
- Serve the patties on the buns, top with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles